Saturday 2 August 2008

Good Messages!

GM, GM, GM.

Everyday there will never be a time that people listed on my phonebook are sending GM or what we called GROUP MESSAGES [pero sabi ni sir Flores GOOD MESSAGES daw yun!]

At dahil sayang yung mga GM nilang magaganda, I decided to file them in my inbox and try to post them here!!!


"Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes another chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't deserve to be just an option, but only the choice..."
-Valerie-
"Everything's negative, pressure-challenge-is all an opportunity for me to rise..."
-Ace-
"I gave up the right love at the right time in the right place.. but I always end up saying.. maybe she's not the one."
-Harold-
"It really hurts everytime seeing you with somebody."
-Harold-
"I want someone who makes my heart beat faster.. I want someone who makes time stand still.. I want someone who will be there.."
-Laverne-
"You're the one who's giving me the will to make my everyday right!"
-Harold-
"You could always close your eyes to the things you don't want to see.. But you can never close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.."
-Florence-
"I don't know what I'm doin', where I'm goin' and where I'm gonna end up.. All I know right now is that I want you to be at my side every step of the way I'll be journeying of.. Sometimes we become happy with unseen effort, for unknown reasons and in unexpected ways. I don't know what, why or how but YOU came and I was glad. "
-Chey-
After all, LOVE MATTERS.
:]

No comments: