Friday 25 July 2008

Expect the Unexpected

July 25, 2008. St. James the Great Day. A big feast in SJA, obviously merong Holy Mass in honor of St. James, unfortunately.... HINDI KAMI FREE DAY di tulad ng sa Grade School!!! [DAYA!!!] Hay, pero ok na rin kasi shortened period!!!

Holy Mass. Medyo ok naman yung performance ng Glee Club. Haha, habang naghohomily si Father, pinangdilatan ako ng mata ni Sir Flores!!! Hahaha, nag-uusap kasi kami ni Kharla, haha, after that, na-trauma ako, LESSON LEARNED: I'll never dare to talk to someone again whenever we will celebrate a Holy Mass!

After that, they announced the winners of Painting Contest and On the Spot Essay Writing Contest... This time, HINDI NA KO NAG-EEXPECT NA MAKAKAPASOK AKO...


But as Mr. Zap is announcing the Junior winners on the essay contest, nagulat ako, I heard him say "And another from III - St. John, Silent A.!!!"[Silent A. is my pen name, dapat kasi hindi namin iexpose yung identity namin, so we need to have pen names!] Back to the story, after hearing my pen name being said, I was so surprised! Naramdaman ko na lang yung sarili kong tinutulak nila Keene at Kharla paakyat ng stage! Wow! I feel so happy and proud of myself, kasama ako sa Top 10!!! My other classmates Gian, Sandra and Mae are also included in the Top 10!!! But the most surprising part is when they announced the champion per year level, and fortunately, I'm the champion... I feel so strucked! After that I said to myself, 'magsusulat na lang ako forever kesa mag-extempo!'... hahaha!!!

After that, andami ng nag-congratulate sa kin. Ang ewan ng feeling, halos lahat ng ka-batch mo masaya para sayo, haha, lalo na ang III - ST. JOHN!!! [hahaha]
Up to now, I still can't explain this feeling! Ang saya ko, this is my first ever inividual award and now I come to realize that WRITING IS REALLY MY PASSION[ahem! xempre besides SINGING!!!] and that inspires me more write because I'm expressing my thoughts and at the same time I'm helping others.

My point is, DON'T BE AFRAID TO WRITE.
There won't be any wrong thoughts because it is YOUR WAY.
:]

[thanks sa lahat ng mga bumati. especially: eunice, glodas, shalee, keene, jase, fatima, pauline, mga teahchers, shaider and the rest of III-ST.JOHN, lara and anthony...-sa mga di namentioned THANKS!!!]

2 comments:

and jassy said...

ang lamig.. brrr.. hahaha..

drama post!! tsk! hahaha.. ako banggag nung mass.. nglalaro kmi ni jia.. sawsaw suka mahuli taya. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

haha, jassy, hahaha, wata comment. SHUTTER!!! ONE MISSED CALL!!!