Thursday 7 August 2008

Unwanted Perfection

Boring. It's my free time to do and post another blog here.
It's been a very tiring day. PRACTICE. DEFENSE. STUDY.
Doon lang umiikot ang bawat araw ko, seldom chatting with friends on phone, a certified loner geek.

Well, I'm very happy that at last! After a long defensing about our IP, Ms. Orbe approved it! Wow, we're very lucky. [topic: AVOCADO SEEDS AS RAT KILLER]


But still, hindi lang un ang pinagkakaabalahan ko. I still have LOTS of things to do. Let's get it started!!! [xet. STRESS! BURST!]
> SOCIAL : tableau [HINDU CIVILIZATION] Aug. 19
- no improvement

> RELIGION: personal growth banner Aug. 11
- acetate na lang kulang!!! yey!!!

> FILIPINO: sarbey Aug. 19
- so far, Pius pa lang at John. Kulang pa ng 15 sheets of surveys... [agnes, san lo and mof]

> RELIGION [ulit]: clippings [about social problems] Aug. 11
- na magpahanggang nagyon ay nalilito pa rin ako kung iisa lang pa ung theme ng bawat clippings o iba-iba!!!

> MUSIC: video :] [us as playing the ever-magnificent drums!!! wahaha] Aug.19
- at buti na lang may drumset sa bahay si Margie!!!


So far, yan lang yung natatandaan kong nakasulat sa classroom namin. So BUSY. So CRAMMING ang gagawin ko!!!


oppps!!!
I've forgotten something...


CHEMISTRY: INVESTI [Parts 1 and 2]

when???


AUGUST 11!!!


What a very great deadline!!! O di ba, talagang cramming ito!!!
It's not easy to make an IP.


Haha. I almost suffer from severe hemmorage knowing that WE MUST KNEW [and MEMORIZE!] the PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS w/ its oxidation number [haha, oxidation nga ba un????] Darn. I come to think that still, there are many people taking up Chemistry [e nakakadugo ata ng utak yun e!!!] Well, they're just plain nerds... GENIUS masyado [haha, PEACE CHEMISTS!!!]

But whether I like or not [huhu, I BETTER LIKE IT!] I MUST memorize the PTE...



Examination week is getting closer but still, I'm not that prepared for the exam. Parang masyado pa atang maaga para mag-exam, cause I notice that still, spme of our teahers are budgeting the time just to discuss the other lessons remaining [and is part in the quarterly exam]

I wish I was perfect. I wish I was a GENIUS. I wish I can ESCAPE.

'patay tayo dyan!!!', ika nga sabi ng pare kong si Jemuelle.


madugong CHEM. kakalitong TRIGO. kakahilong GEOM.
[tsk. social na nga lang ata matino e! haha]


[sorry for some typo, kung MERON man, di ko nadouble check.]
[about the title. haha. bakit yun ung title? haha. WALA AKONG MAISIP NA MATINONG TITLE, kaya yun na lang. hehe]


{legend.love.-waaah, nakalimutan ko na ung isa!!!}

No comments: