Sunday 20 July 2008

d-r-a-m-a mode

Wondering why this is my title???


Nah, nvm! Wala kasi akong maiisip na title sa new entry ko, fortunately ito ung nasabi ng utak ko, so go!!!


hahaha, I've been saving this draft for almost a week, haha!!


At dahil medyo weird and mga kilos ko ngayon, kelangan kong magsulat ng blog, dahil free time ko!

I've been acting weird this past few days, at hindi ko rin alam kung bakit! I want to get rid of A PERSON I ONCE LOVED... o diba, ang drama talaga. But the more I try to escape, the more I feel the need NOT TO ESCAPE. At hindi ko rin alam kung bakit, sometimes I think na siguro masyado na kong nagpapakamartyr[a formal term for 'nagpapakatanga'] sa taong mahal ko. I always think that maybe he's really not my type at all.

That person never fails to make me smile when I'm on my bad day.
He never fails to make me laugh in the things he's said whenever we met on corridors.
That person never fails to make me run after hi because of those irritating things he've said.
He never failed to make me fall for him again and again.

:((
I never wanted to feel this way.Because this damn thing I'm feeling is hard to avoid, hard to escape, REALITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT, reality has always been hurtful to me.

I never wanted to continue this because I'm losing the true me, bumabalik na naman ako sa dati: tanga at walang pakialam. AND I DON'T WANT TO BE BLIND FOR LOVE. I MAYBE I NEVER WISH IT.


Sana hindi na lang siya lumalapit...

No comments: